Monday 6 July 2015

New Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations!



Hi guys!
We have a new sketch challenge for you at STAMPlorations! Please click here for all the information about the challenge. You'll also find inspiring cards from the design team and guest designers Melissa, Karola and Irena. Did you know we also have digi stamps at STAMPlorations? Check out what our guest designers made with them, you'll love their work!

I've used several STAMPlorations stamps in my project! Here's links to all of the products I used in this card:


Hope you like!

Sadly this is my last DT project for STAMplorations. I've been in the design team since December 2013 (if I remember correct!) and now is time for me to move on... I've truly enjoyed playing with Shery's stamps and getting to know fun blogging people through STAMPlorations. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Shery for the possibility to be part of her team and her growing, growing, growing business! All the best for STAMPlorations and Shery. And thanks again. 

10 comments:

  1. Your final card is so pretty Nonni, so sad to see you leave, you'll be missed.
    I'm sure you will keep crafting though, so our paths will surely cross in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty!! Gonna miss ya too, Miss Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The is stunningly lovely, Nonni! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nonni I will miss your inspiration at STAMPlorations. But I will visit you here to continue enjoying your fabulous artistic style. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shery's going to miss you a lot but good luck in all your new ventures. You're going out with a bang, though. This card is indicative of all your gorgeous work. Just love your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nonni, I think this card has become my all-time Nonni card favorite! Perfect stamping, layering, coloring. For me, you're the queen of coloring with Copics! I'm sad this is your last month at STAMPlorations and I will miss you tons over there, but I'm also so very grateful to you for everything -- and I mean everything! I wouldn't have been able to get the STAMP blog off to a great start two years ago without your help. I'm thankful that you aren't simply my DT teamie, but also my friend! Hugs and lots of love :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, I love the colours. I will miss seeing your inspirational cards on STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Nonni! Way to rock that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nonni, your card is absolutely stunning, and I hope you don't mind that I case it SOON! My Boxed Blooms need some play dates! I'm so sad to hear you're leaving STAMPlorations, as your inspiration has been nothing short of amazing. On the plus side, we know where to find you!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!