Friday 5 June 2015

New Monthly Challenge at STAMPlorations!



Hi guys!
We have a new challenge for you at STAMPlorations! Please click here for all the details and fab DT cards. We have several guest designers: Rahmat GouseCarol Dunham and Greta Hess. They have all made great projects using STAMPlorations stamps and stencils -you don't want to miss them!

The stamps I'm using in my DT card are Hashtag Authentic and Trendy Leaves. I was inspired by a past sketch at CASE this Sketch... But didn't end up really following it. :) My leaf is stamped with two tones of Memento and the sentiment is heat embossed with white powder. Some sequins and string finish off the card... Oh and there's washi of course! :) Hope you like and see you at STAMPlorations!

stmp1090.jpeg


7 comments:

  1. Love the embossed greeting and I must invest in the trendy leaf set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card in it's simplicity Nonni. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more you create, the better you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Autumn colours and do like the texture of that card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card Nonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!