Tuesday 2 June 2015

New Challenge at One Layer Christmas Cards!



Hi guys!
We have a new challenge for you at One Layer Christmas Cards. The challenge post is filled with inspirational one layer DT cards... Don't miss it! Our challenges are always anything one layer X mas goes but if you want a chance in the prize draw, don't forget the optional twist!

I made my card using a stamp by STAMPlorations: Christmas Flower. I stamped it with Memento and colored it with Copics. The background is made with two shades of brown Distress Inks. Sentiment is Finnish for "Peaceful Christmas".

I hope you like and see you at One Layer Christmas Cards!



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you chose for this Nonni!! Great design too. And your colouring of the poinsettia is fabulous, as always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've managed to give your one layer card a feel of dimension. I'm so impressed by this and the design is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in awe, Nonni--stunningly beautiful card I wouldn't think was 1 layer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todella kaunis ja tyylikäs kortti;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Nonni. Love your brown stamped background panel and beautifully colored poinsettia. So much depth to your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card; love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Nonni, love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!