Saturday 6 June 2015

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi friends!
We have a new fun challenge for you at Inkspirational! It's a photo inspiration and a very pretty one too. :) I chose to be inspired of purple, flowers and the writing she is reading! Our guest designer this time is Kylie: a challenge blog owner + crafting community runner, amazing card maker and a great girl! Don't miss her card! 

I've borrowed the stamps I used in this card from my lovely crafting friend Milla. Milla is a great crafter and a good friend. If you don't know her blog Mustesormi, you are in for a treat! She hasn't been posting any new cards the last couple of months (she has made cards though...) so why don't you go and leave her some blogland-love and maybe we get to enjoy of her posts again! ;) 

I've colored the flower with Copics and stamped the bg with Distress Ink. The sentiment is Finnish for "Happiness and Joy". I was having a feminine feeling... So a doily felt like appropriate addition. :) 

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I was going to say I love that flower where is it from and it's Milla ( will leave her some love). I do love that doily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant and beautiful Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's a very feminine look - the script looks lovely with the doily and I love your colour choice on the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and feminine ... and so you with the doily!! Love the soft colours of your flower spray. Gorgeous card Nonni! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, Nonni!! Love the doily and the script underneath it. Your colouring is superb as usual. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 'stars of the show' flowers are gorgeous, with the doily and script background playing fabulous supporting roles! So elegant...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ite olet ihana ja tää kortti on niiin kaunis! Sä käytät mun leimoja niin paljon paremmin kuin mä.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!