Thursday 19 March 2015

CAS at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!
I haven't made DT cards lately due to work issues but I'm popping by to share a quick card that works as a DT card for the current TIME OUT Challenges

CAS with optional twist of Black and white with a splash of one colour

If you choose the twist you could win a 

 $20 gift voucher to  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

For DT inspiration from our DT members and guest designer Susanne, please click here.

My card is very simple: just a big Stampendous flower colored in with Copic's, matted on kraft card and attached to a card base. Marika gave me the idea for how to color this flower: this was my first attempt on this kind of coloring and the blending is definitely not perfect but I'm happy with some of the petals. :) Äidille is Finnish for "For Mum". 

I hope to see you playing along at  TIME OUT Challenges!

9 comments:

  1. These petals do look really good. Love the pink edges. This colouring is really different. Looks like there is a touch of white space. Whatever it is, it makes for a sublte and soft look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card! Love the blending and fading on the petals! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your big blossom in those subtle colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Hope all is well with you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that flower image and your blending looks perfect to me! Great that you found time to join us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Normally when people do a splash of color they choose a vivid jewel tone, but I really like the soft, muted look of that pink. This card seems so serene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Minusta tää on upea! Värimaailma on miusta aivan ihana ja kiitos ihanuudestasi! Toivottavasti nähtäs pian!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous huge bloom, Nonni ... so beautifully and subtly coloured ... lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if this is your first attempt at this sort of colouring, I can't wait to see what your next one will look like! Your flower is amazing and love that soft taupe colour you used. So glad you see you with us for this one!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!