Thursday 20 November 2014

New Challenge at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!
We have a new challenge for you at TIME OUT: Embossing with the Optional Twist of Shine! If you choose the twist you can win a stamp set from Avocado Arts so maybe you'll want to add some shine to your project with embossing! You could also be DT's favorite and be called to guest design for us... This time our guest designer is Lesley from Always Playing With Paper. She is not only a talented card maker and fun blogger but a challenge blog owner too -if you are not familiar with Lesley, you know where to head next! :)

In my DT card I used stamps from Avocado Arts set called Bee Thankful. I tried to make a masculine card but masculine or not, I added shine: The heat embossed cups are "colored in" with Wink of Stella glitter pen. Love that stuff! My base card shines a bit as well, it's sort of metallic silver color - this was tricky to photograph!

Our DT never fails to inspire so I hope you'll check out their creations from our challenge blog here. After that... Take some TIME OUT and craft!

14 comments:

  1. Miusta tää on oikein onnistunut, miehellekin sopiva kortti! Yksinkertaisen tyylikäs - niinkuin sen pitää ollakin! Toivottavasti kerkiäisin osallistua tällä kertaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the design and the two colours make it so stylish! HAve a good week, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. great design and good idea to colour in the cups, I thought it was all embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the trio of cups Nonni. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the shine on your cups Nonni. So pretty!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much cool shine, Nonni ... and so stylish ... brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can just smell those steaming cups of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, the black and silver turned out so classy and elegant! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of shimmer going on here, Nonni - love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooww
    your card can be for a man and for woman..
    never stamped and mbossed silver on silver paper
    it looks awesome Nonni...and cute tea or coffee mug Image...
    Lovely DT card Nonni..I joined also this time at Time out challenge
    hope you like to visiting me back sweety..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it is the shine, that make card elegant and great. I love embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think any coffee lover would be over the moon to get this card!! Its fantastic and love the simple design. Must get my hands on some coffee cup stamps, they are so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply adorable, Nonni! I love those embossed cups! Thank you for having me as a Guest!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!