Tuesday 10 June 2014

Seize The Moment





Hi there!
Today's card is for Retro Sketches, I really love their current sketch! It gave me the perfect opportunity to play with Art Deco Border Builders by STAMPlorations. The sentiment is also by STAMPlorations, it's from a set SUBWAY ART BUILDERS: Dare . I heat embossed the squares with white powder and I quite like the colors of this. I should stamp to patterned paper more often! Along with Retro Sketches I'm entering my card to Chocolate, Coffee and Cards: Embossing.

Before I go I want to let you know about the STAMPlorations stamps released in July. See the image below? These fabulous celebration-themed stamps are in pre-release sale until 20th of June. Read all about it here. Thanks for popping by, have a good week!



10 comments:

  1. Ohh, those PP are beautiful, Nonni! Love the white embossing of the art deco squares too! These green pearls are the perfect accents and I love how they match the green PP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That is a great builderstamp! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you embossed on the DSP, such a clever take on the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Nonni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the graphic design and the mix of patterned papers and colors. Great card Nonni! Thanks for the info on the new release from Stamplorations! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous chic and stylish CAS card, Nonni!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous :) love the perfect stamping !

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - an elegant, lovely, eye-catching card in every way! And details about the STAMPlorations sets...I feel a shopping trip coming on! Off to scope out the details!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classy and stylish! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love it Nonni, what a beautiful design! Thank you for playing with us this week @ RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!