Sunday 8 September 2013

Smile!

Happy Sunday, everyone!
Here's my card for this week's One Layer Wednesday, it's in Ardyth's blog, you'll find the link tool in her right sidebar. The theme is "Paintchip" -use several ink colors from the same color family. I chose browns and stamped with Vintage Sepia, Bark and Sand Versafine inks.

I got the idea for masking the frames from dear blogger friend Sandie and her Happy Mail card. The frame comes form Fresh Squeezed Stamps and the little birdie stamps are from Lawn Farm.

Have a beautiful day! My Sunday won't be only for relaxing this time but I hope to get some coloring done too. :) Enjoy the new week and thanks for popping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Nonni, you did a great job masking these frames and I love the little birds in the centre. Cool colour combo and thanks for the shout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masking and stamping, Nonni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nonni, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - the different shades of brown reinforce the movement created by the different positions of the bird! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!