Thursday 26 September 2013

Let Your Light Shine Through...

Hi guys!
I don't have anything new to show you but here's an old card I made in the summer. As you can see it's watermarked to be a House of Cards DT card but I ended up using something else at the time... But this is a quite pretty card too so I thought it was time to post it!

I've embossed the black chandelier with sticky embossing powder and fine, black glitter. The glittery effect is quite effective IRL -the only downside is that you end up having the glitter everywhere. :)  The two different orange papers are home made too -I've sprayed and sponged them with mists. The square piece is mulberry paper and that responded especially well to spraying the mists, the texture of the paper gives a beautiful finish. I should have embossed the sentiment -it looks too pale compared with the shiny, very black chandelier and black ribbon... Well, next time! :) Thanks for popping by and have a lovely rest of the day!

3 comments:

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!