Monday 15 July 2013

Layer It Up!



Hi dear friends in blogland,
time for new Digi Sketch Challenge! We have a fun theme, "Layer It up" and as always we have a sketch for you too. There's 3 ways to enter to our challenges at Digi Sketch: follow the theme, follow the sketch or follow them both. We have recently had some changes in our DT group -we'll miss some of the lovely ladies leaving the team but are enjoying the talent of the new girls joining us -do head on over to the challenge blog and find out who the new DT members are! There's amazing inspiration cards for you and that's a promise! :)

Our sponsor this week is one of my favorite stamp companies, A Day For Daisies. The sweet sweet fairy image I got to work with is called Wild Rose Nymph. I'm really happy with my Copic coloring this time -of course there's room for improvement but I'm quite pleased with the flowers, dress and wings! The papers are from Glitz and the die cut circle is a gift from a stamping friend. Sentiment is LOTV. I didn't want to cover the pretty papers too much -that's why I didn't follow Sharon's lovely sketch- but there's still layers. I'm looking forward seeing what you guys create so please join us again this week. Happy crafting!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.fi/ Use A Diecut
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.fi/ Use a Digi
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.fi/ Things With Wings
http://avenue613.blogspot.fi/ Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. WOW! This so pretty, Nonni. Love the soft colours and that image is as delicate as a china doll.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card in gentle, subdued colours. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaunis väritys ja ihana kortti muutenkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fairy, so soft and sweet. The die cut accent behind you image is so pretty. Thanks for joining us over at 613 Avenue Create this week. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tämä on aivan hypnoottinen - ja herkkä, ihana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still find these nymphs a bit odd, but I'm starting to feel them, thanks to your wonderful creation! Great coloring, btw. :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful as is your coloring of one of my favorite images. Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome colouring on the image! Love the designer paper too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs, Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!