Friday 24 May 2013

Kukkia / Flowers

SCROLL DOWN OR CLICK HERE FOR ATSM BLOG HOP!

Huomenta kaverit,
tein pikaisen haastekortin ja vaihdan ajanpuutteen vuoksi saman tein enkuksi -jätä kommentti, jos haluat kysyä jotain! Kivaa viikonloppua ja kiitos kun piipahdit!

Hiya!
It seems ages ago that I had time to play along at Muse but this week's inspiration card by Marion Vagg inspired me for a "quick make" and I could participate, yay! Luckily, summer vacation is just around the corner, more crafty time ahead! :) Anyways, in my card I used a free digi from Just Some Lines and did my coloring with Copics and white gel pen. My layout is really similar to Marion's and I was happy to find a floral image from my files to create something similar she did! My colors are a bit more pastel-like -mainly because I don't have a very large collection of Copics yet. That's all from me now, have a great weekend and thanks for paying me a visit! 

10 comments:

  1. Ihana kortti, pirteä ja reipas! Tuo digileima on kaunis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the Muse card, Nonni! Your flowers look fabulous and I like your white highlights. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back with us at Muse! I love this beautiful row of flowers! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant take on the Muse card ... so pretty ... love the colours and the touch of twine! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are seriously cool flowers - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers - I just love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So modern and striking, love the digi image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Kiitos, kun vierailit blogissani ja näit vaivaa kommentoidaksesi, kommentit tekevät minut tosi iloiseksi! / Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, your comments make me really happy!